Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jeßus[_35_] Jeßus[_35_] is offline

Default Eggland's Best taste test:

On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 06:34:47 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia
> wrote:

>In as controlled an experiment as I could manage, I separately scrambled an EB and a cheapo egg this am. DH could not tell the difference and neither could I. I cannot speaks for nutritional differences, but I don't think I'll be buying too many EBs.

IMO, unless the only way you eat eggs is scrambled, this wouldn't be
an objective test due to all the extra ingredients involved.

The best test would be comparing poached eggs, as fresh eggs are
critical for good poached eggs - plus it's just egg and no other
flavours. Failing that, a boiled egg would be a good way to compare.