Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_8_] Nancy Young[_8_] is offline

Default North America

On 6/13/2015 10:23 AM, sf wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 09:58:17 -0400, Nancy Young
> > wrote:
>
>> On 6/13/2015 9:39 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>>> Try this
>>> http://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/map-quiz-us-states.php
>>>
>>> No, I didn't get them all.

>> Hey, I got 28 right! Not too bad.
>>
>> Because the test timed out or something and I wasn't
>> done. I didn't realize I shouldn't have looked away.
>>

> The original 13 are the hardest because their names are always stacked
> up, somewhere off in the Atlantic Ocean when you look at a map. It
> seems like only locals would consider that part easy.

Absolutely, I would have no problem with the eastern states.
I was a whiz at that state map puzzle as a little kid, but now
some of the western states are a struggle.

You know that New Yorker's view of the world poster? Makes me
laugh. Of course there's one for every city, I'm sure. I did
see one them for Boston.

nancy