Old 11-06-2015, 10:51 PM posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Prum, Barde Haut, Breton, Garnier, etc

On 6/11/15 5:07 PM, DaleW wrote:
On Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 9:17:37 AM UTC-4, Bi!! wrote:

I'm finding it harder and harder to find Loire reds in our market
here in Ohio. Perhaps I should look to an internet seller?

Lots of good options, but if they ship to Ohio I'd say Chambers St
Wines is the standard bearer in Loire reds.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d...n_america.html

Hopefully it doesn't affect Ohio, but a particular scumbag lawyer in
Illinois has forced several Internet retailers to stop shipping to IL
and IN, one of whom is CSW, with a lawsuit. Here's the story:

http://fermentationwineblog.com/2014/12/bottom-feeding-lawyer-goes-wine-sellers-illinois/

Mark Lipton