Posted to alt.food.barbecue,rec.food.cooking
La Mirada La Mirada is offline

Default Snake Water with BBQ

On 6/1/2015 4:58 PM, "Kip Wingerz" wrote:
> Anybody tried marinating pork bregs in Snake Water~!? I heard soaking beh
> beh que in Snake water over 8 hours in a crock (of shit) pot creates a
> mirage of the fabled Gelooze fruit drinks from the 90s. So close, yet so
> far.
>
> Researchers suggest Snake Water together with bregs in moderation, in order
> to avoid 14 car pile-ups. Just had a pile-up in mah turlet (jag)
>
> Basically, Snake Water is like Wild Turkey mixed with cyanide. Snake water
> is Wild Turkey and cyanide.
>
> Weird sauce ovah cha,
> Burger Flippin' Feline (BFF)

This sounds an 'awful" lot like what Jethro Bodine does with his KCQ slop.

Mebbe' you could send him some fresh bregs?

KC Luzer-Q:

http://www.nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking/team/4202

Chicken Contests
Contests since 14/Jun/2008
Current rank: 2747th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Ribs Contests
Contests since 23/Apr/2010
Current rank: 818th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

Pork Contests
Contests since 24/Apr/2009
Current rank: 2016th (Updated: 25/Feb/2013)

LOL!!!!!