Posted to rec.food.cooking
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Over 370 easy Paleo recipes | Paleo Recipe Book

On Fri, 22 May 2015, The Other Guy > wrote:

>On Fri, 22 May 2015 06:13:37 -0400, Don Wiss wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 21 May 2015, The Other Guy > wrote:
>>
>>>They lived in a DIFFERENT WORLD than we do.
>>>
>>>It's simply ridiculous to think their diet is best for us.

>>What was different that would make their diet not the optimal one for us
>>now?

>Do you REALLY need to ask such a stupid question???

Ha, ha. I caught you. Your comment was meaningless. You were just spouting
off. Just because pollution is greater today, doesn't mean that the foods
pushed on us today are better for us. They are more profitable for the food
industry, and that is why they push grains. In business profits are
inversely correlated to the amount of labor, and growing grains requires
almost no labor.