Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 13:21:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 5/19/2015 10:50 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
>

>> It's cheap, fun, interesting, and I get to meet and live with a
>> variety of cool people! And there's almost always someone home if I
>> lock myself out of the house. And it minimizes all our impacts on the
>> environment! Priceless!
>>
>> John Kuthe...
>>

>It has many benefits if it works right.
>
>Ever watch Judge Judy? Seems like a couple of times a week she has a
>dispute about some shared living arrangement. One of those cool people
>often turns out to be a real asshole.
>
>Last December my grandson moved in with a few guys. He was back in
>March when it did not work out.
>
>Best of luck to you though.

Yeah, I've lived with a copuple of genuine ceretifiable nutcases )oh
the stories I could tell!), but those are rare, expercially among
college student populations, graduate schools expecially. And it's
graduate students who primarily populate this house right now, and
probably will in the forseeable future called the rest of MY life. And
some are gorgeous females too! YUM!! Had me a wonderful sexual affair
with a Nepali graduate student in the old place I lived in that I call
The Big House, the $198.75/mo UNreal estate place I rented for 13
years, completing my engineering education then continuing to live
there for 7 more years.

John Kuthe...