Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

On Tue, 19 May 2015 10:29:23 -0400, "news" > wrote:

> "Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message
>
> On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>

> > Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
> > the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
> > about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
> > getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
> > split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

> Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
> talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
> a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.

> Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.

Me either. I live in a big house that could easily be divided so
there's a mother-in-law unit with a separate entrance and it's own off
street parking space, but I have no desire to share my home with
strangers or even people I know for that matter (I've been asked). If
I wanted apartment style living, I'd be living in an apartment
building. Airbnb seems like a natural for me, but I don't want to
share my home with anyone except my children and grandchildren.
http://roadwarriorvoices.com/2015/05...irbnb-renters/

--

sf