Posted to rec.food.cooking
news news is offline

Default Yay!! My landlord bought us an ELECTRIC lawn mower!

"Cindy Hamilton" wrote in message

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 10:28:26 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> Suit yourself, Yes shared student living is not for every body. So pay
> the exhobitant prices of exclusive single family living and shut up
> about it! No one to split the costs of utility bills, which are
> getting stupidly expensive too!!! ****!! A $300 gas bill...wait, we
> split it 6 ways, so my share is only $50! Whew! :-)

Why should I shut up about single-family living while you keep on
talking about the advantages of living like a college student? It's
a free country; I can live (and talk) however I like, and so can you.

Yeah, I don't see what's so great about living in a boarding house.