Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:56:10 -0400, "D. Klement"
> wrote:

>I just picked up a dozen 6" square tiles yesterday, haven't tried them out
>yet.
>I'll post when I do. Can't see why they wouldn't work. My wife wants to use
>some for a pizza / bread stone set-up in the oven.

I don't see how 6" tiles will work, except for very small personal
pizzas or little tiny loaves of bread. If you set 4 of them so they
form a square, then plop the dough onto them, won't the dough ooze
into the cracks between tiles, resulting in a pizza crust with a
bake-on tile surface?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho