Cwdjrx _

Default TN Wehlener Sonnenuhr Auslese 1975

Wehlener Sonnenuhr Auslese 1975, J. J. Pr=FCm, A.P. Nr. 2 576 511 476.
Usually several batches are made, and the best often are given a long
gold capsule. This wine is the regular capsule.

Light lemon yellow. Considerable clean petrol character. Yellow peaches
and some floral character. A bit of honey. Good balance of fruit, acid,
and sweetness. This is a very good wine that probably should be drunk
in the next few years. It does not have as much richness and complexity
as the regular Auslese from 1976 or the long gold capsule 1971. There
is really nothing to complain about. J. J. Pr=FCm can make a well
balanced wine in most good vintage years, but in Germany one can not
expect every year to produce wines as outstanding as many of the 1971s
and 1976s.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.