View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 12-04-2015, 05:33 AM posted to
[email protected] is offline
external usenet poster
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2
Default styrofoam cups & tooth pain

I drink water out of our styrofoam to-go cups at work on my way home and get that shock feeling. my ideas were the water is cold & hitting a nerve in the tooth or there's static electricity in the styrofoam cup...? Doubt it's the latter, but it's a sharp, unpleasant, shock feeling. From water. No hydration for me