hahabogus

Melba's Jammin' > wrote in
:

> In article >, tintalle
> > wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to figure out what "goes" with perogies to make a nice
>> casual meal. What main/sides are normally served with these yummy
>> little treats?
>>

> A knife and a fork. Why tarnish the pirohy with another dish. They
> stand alone when I eat them. OTOH, you could use them with sauerkraut
> and ribs, or a pork chop. This assumes potato-filled pirohy (the
> Slovak spelling, in case you were wondering). Dobru' chut'!

I believe the condoments eaten with perogies are enough. Sour cream,
butter, fried onions and bacon. If these are the potato cheese type.

Which way are you cooking them up?
Traditionally they are just boiled, but pan fried and deep fried are 2
other good ways.

--
Last year's nuts must go.
- Michael Odom