PENMART01

> PENMART01 wrote:
>
>> Btw, your comma is technically and in all other ways incorrect.

>Wrong as usual. An adverbial element that modifies or qualifies the
>sentence.
>
>nb

Now you're being stupid, and you know you're being stupid, proven by the fact
that you're too embarrassed to include the fercocktah sentence in question.
Btw, neither of your two above phrases are properly constructed sentences, both
are sentence fragments. I take it English is not your primary language. Just
guessing, but if you speak like you write (broken English) I'd say you're a
typical dumb dago, Not Roberto.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon