pheasant

Default Yeasty Pan Cake

"bob" > wrote in message
> Many years ago my parents would buy a Cinammon and Sugar covered cake
> that was baked in a large pan with attached individual segments, each
> about 3 inches square, that you bought from the pan with the baker
> tearing off the number of segments as desired. It was rich and yeasty
> and would keep very well. Does anyone have a recipe that sounds as
> though it would make this simple cake.

Sounds like what we call a bubble loaf. Take frozen bun dough, put in your
pan, bake, then glaze as you see fit. My wife usually will make carmel
rolls where she takes brown sugar and butterscotch pudding along with some
butter. Invert when done and serve warm. You could also make a powdered
sugar frosting and glaze too.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, let me know and I'll ask her
and post the recipe.
Mark

--
Four boxes protect our freedom: the soap box, the
ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.