Posted to rec.food.baking
Jeff Naujok Jeff Naujok is offline

Default need bread mixer, small institutional size

replying to J.Bittner , Jeff Naujok wrote:
Too bad I never saw this at the time.

I am the son of the owner of Country Engineering. Although I'm not sure if I
could help out much, I could probably have found you the parts you needed, or
at least found out where my dad had sourced them from.

In case anyone else ever hits this discussion, hopefully I'll get pinged, and
offer what help I can.

Jeff