Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default America's Test Kitchen -- "The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook"

On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:27:14 -0600, zxcvbob >
wrote:

>Is it any good? It /looks/ good in the email they sent me. (I don't
>have any ATK cookbooks, but I've used a few of their recipes before.)
>
>Bob

I haven't seen that book but I have used some recipes from Cook's
Magazine that were good. My favorite vegetarian cookbook writer is
Deborah Madison. My favorite is "Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone." I
need to pull it out again and find some more dishes.

Check your local library for cookbooks you can look through and see
if you like them. Or a bookstore.

I am not vegetarian but I frequently like to have veggie meals.
--
Susan N.