Posted to alt.food.wine
Michael Nielsen[_4_] Michael Nielsen[_4_] is offline

Default 2003 La Tour Carnet, Haut-Medoc Grand Cru Classe 4.cru.

On Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 4:42:01 PM UTC+1, santiago wrote:
> Michael... that's a Bordeaux Blend with Merlot as the dominant grape on the
> blend.

Nope. it is cab driven (like my beloved napa meritages hehe). 53% Cabernet Sauvignon, 33% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc and 4% Petit Verdot.

> If you like that wine you may also like: Fombrauge, Les Grands Chenes (same
> group), and also Poujeaux and probably most of the wines from Michel
> Rolland or Stéphane Derenoncourt.

They do not ring a bell. Ill keep an eye out.