Old 24-01-2015, 11:30 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Michael Nielsen[_4_] Michael Nielsen[_4_] is offline

Default Chateau Larose-Trintaudon Haut-Medoc 2007

On Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10:08:50 PM UTC+1, santiago wrote:
I even got a bottle of the 2004 at a local merchant around the corner. Not
as good as the 2009 but also at 20 euro a very good drink, with plenty of
tannin and the dusty character you seem to like.

Madiran is scarce here. Checked montus and I see news about it in site:dk, but no place that sells, except a german based website.

I remember you like Montesa REserva black label.

I found I have one more in my collection, and it is from 2001. Cellartracker has no life expectancy on that one, what do you think?

2001 Palacios Remondo Rioja La Montesa Reserva