Old 23-01-2015, 11:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default On waffles, pancakes, and Laura Ingalls Wilder

On 1/23/2015 2:54 PM, Kalmia wrote:
On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 3:21:33 PM UTC-5, Bryan-TGWWW wrote:

Certainly, any man's man, any guy who
likes movies with car chases and explosions, and who, if they'd been dragged
by the wife/GF to see The Fault In Our Stars, and would rather have a root
canal than sit through that again would hate it.

I would hate to try to diagram that sentence. Kind of fractured, huh? IF that's the style of your book...........AAAGGH.

The punctuation could be better, but I like his writing style.

Writing is an art and art is subjective. 'nuff said.

--
From somewhere very deep in the heart of Texas