Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Fast Food Restaurant Trends to Impact Industry in 2015 - QSR magazine

Janet Wilder wrote:
>Brooklyn1 wrote:
>> Julie Bove wrote:
>>>
>>> People here want a good salad bar.

>> Define a good salad bar... it would probably be the two three items
>> you can eat.
>>
>>> And that's something we don't have.

>> Writers do not begin a sentence with "And".
>>

>Sheldon that would depend upon the flow of the piece. It is not against
>the laws of nature to start a sentence with "And" if the context
>requires it.
>
>Just sayin'

No one is tawkin' flow, piece, or laws of nature. It's not
gramatically correct to begin writing a sentence with a conjunction
regardless of context and the Bove claims to be a writer. The Bove is
about the poorest writer here (of the regulars), and you're not far
behind, but at least you don't claim to be a writer. With how poorly
she expresses herself (in her broken English) I strongly suspect the
Bove cannot produce a high school diploma. I'd be willing to bet the
Bove dropped out of school mid eighth grade, and I'm being generous
with the mental doofus. Correct grammer doesn't necessarilly apply to
in personal conversation but when all we have here is writing one
should attempt to be precise in their communication, especially with
how the Bove is so obtusely argumentitive.