AlexzRoss AlexzRoss is offline
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AlexzRoss Send a message via Skype™ to AlexzRoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean B.[_1_] View Post
I have been wanting to make root beer (or sarsaparilla, or birch
beer, or some similar thing), but I don't want to take a chance
with sassafras, which may be carcinogenic. Every recipe I have
seen for these things contains sassafras. Even sarsaparilla
extracts/essences usually turn out to be sassafras for some reason
that I don't comprehend. Does anyone here have a tried and true
recipe for making such a beverage (or for an extract to make one)
that doesn't contain sassafras? If so, I'd love to try it.

Thanks,
--
Jean B.
I didn't know if what's the taste of root beer yet. But I do love drinking wine especially the rice wine

Alex Ross
Easy Rest

Last edited by AlexzRoss : 19-01-2015 at 03:20 AM