JimL

Default semi-sweet chocolate - any differences?

"Brian Macke" > wrote in message et>...
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:36:08 -0800, JimL wrote:
>
> > Except for the Courvosier. But that went into the cook, not the batter.

> Mmm.. though I'd prefer chocolate and Tequila - that is a combination with
> thousands of years of history.

Hmmm .... chocolate and Tequila, never would have thought of that.
This calls for more experimentation. For scientific research purposes
of course.

Just returned from my annual winter vacation in New Orleans. There is
a restaurant, The Bombay Club, with a menu of 70 varieties of
martinis. Their signature drink is a chocolate martini. Wonderful!