Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Baked Acorn Squash

koko wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:
>
> >I'm not very hungry so this is all I'm having for dinner. No, I do not
> >eat the skin, just the flesh.
> >
> >http://i61.tinypic.com/2lkutjq.jpg

> OMGosh, that looks roasted perfectly.

YES it does, Jill. When I first saw the picture, I just wanted to grab
a spoon and dig into the picture on my monitor.

Thanks for the picture! This is why pics are good. If you had said you
made baked acorn squash without a pic, I would have read that and
moved on. Your picture really sold me! Sold me so much that I bought
an acorn squash this morning and would like to recreate that.

Would you please post a semi recipe? I assume you brushed it with some
olive oil then spiced it somewhat.

What seasoning did you use and how long was it roasted and at what
temperature?

G.