lisa flack

Default Anyone use Exopat nonstick baking sheets?

I went to the check these out on Amazon and they are a bit more costwise
than if you got a Silpat. It serves the same purpose of preventing the
cookies from sticking, but is only about $20 at the following stores:
Linen and Things
Bed, Bath and Beyond
OR
online @ www.bakerscatalogue.com. This place also charges by weight rather
than purchase amount. They are located in VT. So if you are nearby, it is
pretty cheap. Unfortunately, I'm in CA, so it is a bit higher for me.
"McGuirk1" > wrote in message
> Hello...I saw these on Amazon.com and they sounded interesting. They

measure 16
> 1/2 x 11 5/8. My favorite cookie sheets (Airbake) measure 15 x 14.
> I pulled out every cookie sheet I own and nothing comes close to the

Exopat