martinnathalie9 martinnathalie9 is offline
Member

Thumbs up Christmas Biscuits

Hey guys, just gotten into baking and I'm looking for some help. I saw these Christmas biscuits online and I was wondering about the process of making them:

Biscuiteers Christmas Biscuits, Cakes, Gingerbread Men & Houses

At first I thought I'd buy them as a gift, but then I decided it would just be better to make them myself. I thought they'd make an amazing gift. However, I don't think anyone in my friends or family will like traditional Christmas dessert flavours, but I still want to do something traditional.

Is there a common ground that me and my family could meet on so we all enjoy my food (this is very important!!)