Dan Abel

Default street food snacks

In article >, "Bob Myers"
> wrote:

> "babar" > wrote in message
> om...
> > hello folks,
> > i want to find out what street foods out there can be
> > preserved or made into snacks, those who don't need refrigeration and
> > could have a long shelf life. it doesn't matter what part of the world
> > it comes from. name and description of the snack would be helpfull. i
> > need this for my thesis in school. thank you in advance.

> How is it a person who's supposed to be writing a thesis
> doesn't know where the shift key is, by the way?

The word "thesis" has several meanings. At the most basic, it is simply
an argument. High school English teachers are fond of assignments where
the student writes a thesis, often only a page long. For example:

Write a thesis defending or rebutting the statement that street food by
its very nature cannot have a long shelf life. Provide examples to
support your thesis.

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University