TeaGalaxy TeaGalaxy is offline
Member

Location: Florida

I've actually become a much bigger fan of matcha. At first, it was so bitter to me that I couldn't finish it. I slowly figured out how much more water to add to dilute the bitterness, plus I like to add in honey. There's also a few mixed kinds of matcha where they'll add in other ingredients like ginger.

I also really enjoy the caffeine buzz plus the theanine which helps to avoid the crash normally associated with caffeine.

I've also used the premixed packets of matcha which they mix with the right amount of sugar that you just place in hot water and mix. It tasted amazing although I'm not sure how much sugar is really in it.

I did write an article on the benefits of matcha if you're interested: What Is Matcha Tea and its Benefits?