Default Freezing bottled Blue Cheese dressing?

In article >,
says...
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 00:00:03 -0400,

> wrote:
>
> > i live in a small town and it is almost impossible to find Marie's Lite
> > Blue Cheese dressing. i have found a small amount of it.......but.......
> >
> > Can this dressing be frozen? It comes in a plastic bottle which i can
> > keep in or transfer to a better freezer container?
> >

> It keeps quite a long time in the fridge. Why are you
> considering freezing it?
>
> sf
> Practice safe eating - always use condiments

Because the stuff is so scarce in her area, I think she's considering
buying a bunch and freezing some for future use, thus avoiding dry
spells between visits to a dependable Marie's Lite source.

If the stuff can be frozen, it will definitely freeze better if vacuum
packed in a Foodsaver... ;-)

Bob