Bob Myers

Default street food snacks

"babar" > wrote in message
om...
> hello folks,
> i want to find out what street foods out there can be
> preserved or made into snacks, those who don't need refrigeration and
> could have a long shelf life. it doesn't matter what part of the world
> it comes from. name and description of the snack would be helpfull. i
> need this for my thesis in school. thank you in advance.

You might want to be a bit clearer in your request. I have
to assume you're asking what traditional "street vendor" sorts
of food items could be turned into a commercial, prepackaged
snack food ala Frito-Lay. Right?

How is it a person who's supposed to be writing a thesis
doesn't know where the shift key is, by the way?

Bob M.