Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Myer Lemons

Todd > wrote:
: Hi All,

: Have you guys discovered Myer Lemons yet? They are
: like a regular lemon without the "nasty".

: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_lemon

: I use mine of fried chicken. What do you use them on?

: I will nibble on the spent peals while cooking. You
: got to try them! Lemon without the nasty. Raley's and
: Trader Joe's both carry them out here.

: -T

: --
I use lots of regular lemons adnhave not tried, but have seen Meyer
lemons. what is nasty about regular lemons. I like to use them onlots
of foods and like the rind in black coffee. I understand that the Meyers
are sweeter, but do they still taste like lemons?

Wendy