Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How do you stop the political promo calls?

On 2014-10-23 4:21 PM, The Other Guy wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:49:21 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:
>
>> Which comes as a great relief to me.

> Meow.
>
>> I recall she said she doesn't know who Nancy Pelosi is,
>> and indicated she didn't care about California politicians. Never mind that Pelosi was
>> Speaker of the House from 2007 to 2011.

> SO F-ing what?? MILLIONS of voters don't know or care,
> ESPECIALLY people who don't have to vote for her as
> they don't live in California, which is a good part of
> WHY Congress is dysfunctional, and will remain so.

That may be, but I thought the point that she broadcasts her ignorance.
If you don't know who Nancy Pelosi is, don't bother announcing it to
the world. She spends all goddamned day on the computer, so she could
Google Pelosi, save her self the embarrassment of linking her to
California and letting the world know that she is too dumb to know and
too stupid to care.