Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_7_] Nancy Young[_7_] is offline

Default How do you stop the political promo calls?

On 10/23/2014 12:05 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Nancy Young wrote:

>> Knock wood, I have never gotten a political call in my
>> life. Not when I had a land line, not now that I only
>> have cell phones.
>> Yes, I am registered and I do vote.

> But I must get some 25 pieces of political mail in my POB every day...
> I think every POB gets political mail. I get those over sized glossy
> post card thingies... I never read them, I tear out my name and
> address, snip them to bits, and they all go into the trash at the post
> office, same as all junk mail, I don't bring them home.

I do get those large post cards. They never tell me anything
worth a damn about the candidate (lower taxes! No corruption!
no shit, everyone says that) but I see nice photos of them and
maybe their family.

nancy