Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default How do you stop the political promo calls?

Nancy Young wrote:
>The Cook wrote:
>>"Julie Bove" wrote:
>>> "sf" > wrote

>>> I rarely get political calls.

>> Are you registered to vote?

>Knock wood, I have never gotten a political call in my
>life. Not when I had a land line, not now that I only
>have cell phones.
>Yes, I am registered and I do vote.

I vote but I'm not registered, never registered.
I've never received a political phone call.
But I must get some 25 pieces of political mail in my POB every day...
I think every POB gets political mail. I get those over sized glossy
post card thingies... I never read them, I tear out my name and
address, snip them to bits, and they all go into the trash at the post
office, same as all junk mail, I don't bring them home.