Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default How do you stop the political promo calls?

aid, their machine can talk to my machine. No problem.

> Actually, some guy did knock on my door the other day. I wasn't
> the one to answer, which is good because I'd first seen his
> name in the paper that morning, some ruckus over unpaid
> parking tickets. I just might have said, Oh, the parking
> ticket guy. Not good.

We have municipal elections coming up next week. Several of the
candidates claim to be running with the promise of listening to the
residents. They claim the the current mayor and council do not listen to
the people. I am inclined to agree with them about that.... but... not
one of them has come around. Only one has dropped off any literature.
One candidate for mayor did not even submit anything to the local paper
for this week's article on the candidate's platforms.