Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_7_] Nancy Young[_7_] is offline

Default How do you stop the political promo calls?

On 10/23/2014 10:05 AM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 10/23/2014 8:39 AM, Nancy Young wrote:

>> Knock wood, I have never gotten a political call in my
>> life. Not when I had a land line, not now that I only
>> have cell phones.

> I get those calls but they're just recorded messages. As someone else
> said, their machine can talk to my machine. No problem.

Actually, some guy did knock on my door the other day. I wasn't
the one to answer, which is good because I'd first seen his
name in the paper that morning, some ruckus over unpaid
parking tickets. I just might have said, Oh, the parking
ticket guy. Not good.

nancy