Ake Gameesou

Default GLO : Natural Flavor Spring Water -- Low carb drink

This product is unique on its own. The simple fact that other products
contain sugar, fructose and/or corn syrup, which immediately deters health
conscious, diabetics, and other wellness seeking consumers from buying such
a product. Other factors and strong points include the carbohydrate, sodium,
and calorie content which is by far the lowest in North America, if not, the
world. I have seen bartenders in Toronto night clubs use GLO to make
shooters, drinks. People say the taste is amazing. Drinking J.D. without
that harsh bite to it! WOW now that is great. Sour Apple and J.D. There is a
mix. I tried it, andliked it. It is true no more Harsh bite to alcohol.

http://www.glolife.com
http://www.glolife.com/BB