Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Best of both worlds.

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 10/02/2014 10:47 AM, Ian Field wrote:
>>> I know. Too bad he came back. Anyone who disagrees with him is
>>> either killfiled,

>> Well; that's one way that people with an attitude problem can be
>> self-limiting.

> Hi Ian,
>
> ********.
>
> People disagree with me all the time and I don't kill file
> them. I love to learn other viewpoints. You and me are
> on opposite sides of the political spectrum. Have I
> killfiled you?
>
> I only kill file someone when you don't act like a
> gentleman or lady.
>
> Hmmmmm. "Attitude problem". Perhaps this is the Meformin
> speaking? Are you still able to sleep? Any weird spots on
> your skin yet? Hair start falling out? Think people are
> picking on you? Those Tories seem to be hating poor folks
> more and more every day?
>
> I had no clue I was acting this way under Met. I
> did not believe for one minute that it was all
> of my own doing when others around me complained
> about me. I was a classic Met Head

You have no clue you are acting this way *now*!

I did lose some hair but I highly doubt it was from Metformin. More likely
it was the statin as that is a known side effect but... I went to a get
together with people I used to work with and haven't seen for almost 20
years. And I was surprised to see that most of the women also had hair loss
similar to mine. So it may well just be age. Because I'm sure that all of
those with hair loss are not diabetic and/or on the same meds that I am/was.

I have always had weird spots on my skin. I have psoriasis and eczema.
Possibly rosacea although that has never been diagnosed. It's just that I
described the spots that I sometimes get on my face to someone and they said
that was what it was.

You, Todd, can't seem to tell when someone is joking around. I think all of
your low carb dieting has knocked all of the humor right out of you.