Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Best of both worlds.

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 10/01/2014 12:25 PM, Ian Field wrote:

>>> Hi Ian,
>>>
>>> Metformin is nasty stuff. Makes your hair fall out, gives you
>>> (sometimes permanent) insomnia, skin spots, and worst of all,
>>> it makes you paranoid delusional. Yep everybody is picking
>>> on you! It also has a rebound effect. When I initially went
>>> drug free, each time I backed off on the dosage of Metformin,
>>> my blood sugar went down. I also had to do A LOT of apologizing
>>> to people I lashed out at. Fortunately, they all forgave me.
>>>

>>> Consider your Tori remark may be the metformin speaking.

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YBumQHPAeU&app=desktop
>>
>> Hopefully; more than half the electorate are on Metformin.

> Hi Ian,
>
> We call them "Met Heads". They can be a real challenge
> to be around. I was. If my British, American French
> blue language translator is correct, I do believe you
> would call Met Heads "Arse Holes".

We? We...who? Why are you making nasty remarks about people who use
Metformin? That is really hitting below the belt. This is a diabetic forum
and many diabetics use it. Just because you had issues with it doesn't make
those of us who do use it bad or wrong or even addicts.

> Didn't watch the video. I can only guess what is on it.
> Why don't you find a Tory friend, ask him what he really thinks,
> listen to what he says, then repeat it back to him and ask
> him if you have it correct. Don't stop until he agree
> with you as to what he thinks.
>
> You will really be surprised at times. It is also wonderful
> to understand what others think, even when you disagree with
> them. It also helps to know what your are actually disagreeing
> with.
>
> Everyone who likes politics should do this. Quite often one
> side tell us what the other side thinks and we really have
> no clue what they actually think. And it doesn't help if
> you are a Met Head.

How about he starts after you do. All you can do is put people down. You
don't care a fig about their way of thinking.

> One out of eleven Americans now have T2. More keep getting
> injured as there seems to be no end to the low nutrition,
> high carbohydrate (not found in nature or our historical past)
> food being pushed on the public, both by industry and
> by government. There is no such thing as a "health carb",
> only more or less. Brown carbs are seen the same way as white
> cards by your body. They are all a bag of sugar.

Injured? Oh come on. Puleeeeeeze!

> When I got off of Metformin and the "dark curtain" lifted, I
> could not stop talking to anyone around me about anything
> that come to mind. I had to do a lot of apologizing for
> that too. Eventually I learned to control my mouth and
> start listen to others.

The dark curtain hasn't lifted. You're still being an ass.