Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Best of both worlds.

On 10/01/2014 12:25 PM, Ian Field wrote:

> "Todd" > wrote in message

>>> The cost of food is a big issue while we endure austerity so the Tories
>>> can line the offshore bank accounts of their fatcat chums.
>>>
>>> Its T2 controlled by Metformin, sort of a fine balance with the threat
>>> of insulin never too far away!
>>>
>>> Red beans were just an example of the basics from the local Asian food
>>> market - the beans would have to be boiled until all the froth had been
>>> scooped off, not really practical in a microwave.

>> Hi Ian,
>>
>> Metformin is nasty stuff. Makes your hair fall out, gives you
>> (sometimes permanent) insomnia, skin spots, and worst of all,
>> it makes you paranoid delusional. Yep everybody is picking
>> on you! It also has a rebound effect. When I initially went
>> drug free, each time I backed off on the dosage of Metformin,
>> my blood sugar went down. I also had to do A LOT of apologizing
>> to people I lashed out at. Fortunately, they all forgave me.
>>

>> Consider your Tori remark may be the metformin speaking.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YBumQHPAeU&app=desktop
>
> Hopefully; more than half the electorate are on Metformin.

Hi Ian,

We call them "Met Heads". They can be a real challenge
to be around. I was. If my British, American French
blue language translator is correct, I do believe you
would call Met Heads "Arse Holes".

Didn't watch the video. I can only guess what is on it.
Why don't you find a Tory friend, ask him what he really thinks,
listen to what he says, then repeat it back to him and ask
him if you have it correct. Don't stop until he agree
with you as to what he thinks.

You will really be surprised at times. It is also wonderful
to understand what others think, even when you disagree with
them. It also helps to know what your are actually disagreeing
with.

Everyone who likes politics should do this. Quite often one
side tell us what the other side thinks and we really have
no clue what they actually think. And it doesn't help if
you are a Met Head.

One out of eleven Americans now have T2. More keep getting
injured as there seems to be no end to the low nutrition,
high carbohydrate (not found in nature or our historical past)
food being pushed on the public, both by industry and
by government. There is no such thing as a "health carb",
only more or less. Brown carbs are seen the same way as white
cards by your body. They are all a bag of sugar.

When I got off of Metformin and the "dark curtain" lifted, I
could not stop talking to anyone around me about anything
that come to mind. I had to do a lot of apologizing for
that too. Eventually I learned to control my mouth and
start listen to others.

-T

In Paris they just simply opened their eyes and stared when
we spoke to them in French! We never did succeed in making
those idiots understand their own language.

--Mark Twain - The Innocents Abroad