Mike Pearce

Default NuTone in-counter appliance.

"Michael Odom" wrote in message

> Has anybody had experience with a Nutone in-the-counter kitchen
> appliance system?

The house I grew up in had one of those. They are kind of cool. My parents
had it and used it for well over thirty years. They left it in their last
house when they sold it a few years back.

My mom would use the meat grinder, mixer, and blender fairly often. I didn't
use it much, but would be happy to pass on any questions to my parents. Send
me some pictures of the mystery parts if you'd like and I'll ask my parents
about them if I don't know what they are.

-Mike