Posted to rec.food.historic
Opinicus[_3_] Opinicus[_3_] is offline

Default Martha's "One-Pot" linguini with tomatoes and basil

On a recent episode of "Late Night With Seth Meyers" Martha Stewart
prepared "One-Pot" linguini with tomatoes and basil, which involved
making a quick sauce with cherry onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and
basil then adding several cups of water followed by raw linguini.
Simmer until done. The whole dish takes less than ten minutes.

I've posted a clip in alt.binaries.multimedia cooking:
Linkto-NZB: http://preview.tinyurl.com/ksv4q94

I once saw Emeril do so something like this with lasagna noodles many
years ago. The raw pasta is allegedly cooked in the sauce. I find this
technique hard to believe. Has anyone ever tried it? What's the result
like?

--
Bob
www.kanyak.com