Nancy Young

Default Fun and games at the supermarket

Dog3 wrote:

> Nancy Young > tip tapped

> > She got THE LOOK. She was more of a pedestrian than that family,
> > she was closer to the street and that was still like 10 feet from
> > the street.

> And she'll be the first one to mow a pedestrian down when the pedestrian
> has the green light.

(laugh) Wouldn't surprise me. The funny thing is, I worked for
insurance companies for so many years it's not funny, and I am well
aware of how *deadly* parking lots are. Hey, if I am planning to
back up out of a spot, I don't move when I see a family packing up
their car until I know the kidlins are packed away, too.

And this scary employee is screaming at me???

nancy