Posted to rec.food.preserving
Drew Lawson Drew Lawson is offline

Default Dreams

I am probably not alone in occasionally having a dream where I
rediscover something that no one would forget having (extra house,
the ability to fly, the chest of gold in the attic).

This weekend I had a new variation. I rediscovered the *other*
patch of tomatoes that I planted this spring. There were 15-20
huge, healthy cages of vines heavy with ripe oxheart tomatoes.

"Good, I can get another large batch of sauce."

I was a little disappointed to wake up from that part.

--
In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the
last resort of the scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened