Jason B Jason B is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Hi,

My name is Tom. I am looking for a recipe for "pulse", the food that
Daniel ate in the Old Testament. From my research I know that it was
not meat or fruit. I have searched the net and the book stores, but
have not found anyone who could tell me which vegetables were used in
pulse, or how it was prepared. If someone has this information and
would be willing to share it with me, I would be ever so thankfull.
Thank you,

Tom
Tom

I know this is a really old thread.

I found out about pulse from Don Toleman. He may be able to answer this question for you. He created some product lines around this and is a health nut. I'm not sure if you can contact him personally but he does have a website where he sells his pulse product. Might be worth a shot to hear how he discovered pulse. I saw him speak about it in the 90s. thedontolman.com I'm not sure if this is really pulse or not but it's an amazing product. Good luck.

It is dried fruits and nuts some grains, poppy seeds, all dried in a special way then mixed together to form a very portable product.