Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thanks for all the replies . . .

"Kate Connally" > wrote in message
to my "I'm back" post. I wanted to reply to many of them but couldn't
figure out how it works here on Google. I used to use Thunderbird to read
the newsgroup but I can't figure out how to work it now. I did try a couple
of other newsgroup readers but didn't like them so I decided to go with
Google.

Anyway, I'm sorry for all your pet losses! Hope you all get new pets. You
can't replace the ones who died in your hearts, but you can replace them in
your homes and make room for new ones in you hearts.

I'll be getting a new cat eventually. Before Gaoth died she had a couple of
accidents on the rug, which I cleaned up at the time, but I want to get my
carpets steam-cleaned before I bring in a new cat. But with my back being
so bad I haven't been able to "redd up" the house enough to have them come
in. I have a lot of clutter to get out of the way. Sigh! I hope I can
manage to get it done before winter comes. It would be nice to have a kitty
to cuddle with in the cold weather.

I'm sorry to hear about Andy's passing. Thanks for letting me know.

I remember almost all the people who replied to my post. I've missed you
all.

TTFN
Kate

---

You have my sympathy. Google Groups sucks and if I had to use it I just
wouldn't bother with NGs.