Denise~*

Default How do you say cauliflower

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 00:08:40 GMT, "Peter Aitken"
> wrote:

>It is according to my dictionary - which, since it seems to be different
>from yours, tells me that the pronounciation is variable. But I will say
>that it many years of living in the northeast and south I have heard your
>version very rarely. The other poster who described it as "collie-flower"
>hit the nail on the head, IMO.

It must be a regional thing then.

I have grown up my entire life hearing it my way, in the northWEST :-)

I think there is a song written on this very subject.

Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...
A true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"