Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Peach Butter

On 8/31/2014 6:12 PM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> It's a WIP -- and I still have a dozen peaches in the box to deal with.
> More peach jam or else peach barbecue sauce.

Never mind, send peach jam and/or barbecue sauce. I will give you a
definitive quantitative review on all of it. <G>

Only thing we're putting by is lots and lots of pesto. Miz Anne loves
the stuff, I don't particularly like it in those quantities myself.

It's good to see you posting again Barb.

George