Johnny Mac

Default Strong Coconut Rum?

Just to add to your good taste, my parner and I are innkeepers on Killington
Mountain, and we have prepared a delicious tropical recipe, known as Goombay
Smash. You can find us on our website at www.goombaysmash.org where it can
be purchased as a concentrate. One pint of the pure fruit concentrate will
make a gallon of strong drink, add 5 pints of water and 2 pints (or more) of
rum, and float some 151 proof on top of each individual drink. Makes Bacardi
delicous.
Johnny Mac (of Mc and Mac)