Old 22-08-2014, 12:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default The 20th Annual Schaller Ribbon Report

On 2014-08-22 01:17:11 +0000, George Shirley said:

On 8/21/2014 7:28 PM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Wait, that was
LAST year!!

THIS was a good year! I am happy.

sni[p

AND the Mrs. Wages (preserving products) Blue Ribbon Award for Best in
Show for Jellies and Jams.

You go Girl! Glad to hear from you again and that you're still taking
names and kicking butt.

I've done a little preserving this year but not nearly as much as when
we had the much larger garden and mature fruit trees. Let us hear from
you more often.

George

I see you're still kicking, too, you old goat. I'm back because I
finally paid for Unison (my reader). LOL! I just kept putting it off.
I've also been wasting too much time at Facebook. I prefer Usenet for
actually learning something, though.
Barb
www.barbschaller.com, last update April 2013