Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Hello, Susan?

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 8/21/2014 2:16 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

>>> That ain't nothing. I had somebody calling me for 10 years asking for a
>>> Mark.

>> so why were you not "Mark"?
>>

> I could have done that - say "hi this is Mark, can I help you?" Actually,
> that's a pretty good idea. That would have been funny. Oh well, I guess
> we'll never know how much money Mark owed these guys. That's the breaks.

I could write a novel over the bad roommate I'd had. I had to legally evict
her and then sue her. My next roommate was a cop. So when stores began
calling about her bad checks, they wouldn't believe me when I said she had
moved. After that, my new roommate answered as Officer ______ and told them
just to take legal action against her as we had. Worked like a dream!